Wednesday, May 7, 2008

LETTER FROM THE DIRECTOR, BRO.CHARLES SMITH.Re. SEP 08

Dear bro. Patricio,
I just received your SEP report for PIBI-B, and I am very impressed with the good organization and use of your personnel, and we are praying for you all. It is after Midnight here, but I couldn't go to bed without showing our appreciation for your good work. Thank you for placing bro. Moises Gonzales to be in-place there to watch over the plan, and I will be looking forward to your next reports so I can rejoice to know the Lord is already rejoicing over your labors for HIM. God bless you all.

We want to commend you also for successfully completing your First Year of the PIBI Program, and commend you for your working hard to have a "First year" SEP.

In HIM,
bro. Charles T. Smith, Director, PIBI

No comments: